Lion 10.7 Pre-Installed VMware Image For Windows PC (Updatable)
1. Clean OS X Lion FINAL Build 11A511
2. Installed iPhoto 9.2 beta (you can use the Photo stream function with iDevices)
3. Installed iTunes 10.5.3
4. Installed iCloud beta 4
5. Installed Java for OS X lion
Use WinRAR and then extract the folder to wherever you want but make
sure you have at least 20 GB or more place on your hard drive.
Download the patch that will let your VMware workstation support OS X Lion.
Because OS X Lion is different from snow leopard and VMware workstation is not yet compatible
so we need to patch some files that lets VMware work perfectly using OS X Lion as virtual OS.
How to patch follow these steps:
1. Find the VMware_patch_to_enable_MacOSX_Lion_vmware.zip file in the downloaded archive and unrar it.
2. Close VMware workstation and all its programs. Before run the patch, I highly recommend taking a full backup of
VMware Workstation/VMplayer programs files (Normally located under C:\Program Files\VMware).
By running this patch, it will modify some VMware exe files and unlock VMware to support
OS X server guest versions in Windows host.
3. Close the all virtual machines and VMware program completely, then open the command prompt as administrator
(search windows for cmd and right click it and run it as administrator ) in Windows OS,
execute the windows.bat file (right click windows.bat and run it as administrator).
4. Restart and then open OS X Lion Pre-Installed VMware image with VMware.
OS X Lion 10.7 VMware Pre-Installed Image For Windows PC:
Download the file which contains the instructions and all the files needed to use OS X Lion on a Windows PC this is the latest OS X Lion (Final).
Note: In order to use sudo commands you must make your own password. Go to System Preferences >>Accounts >> Login Options
and make your own password (in area where you must fill old password just fill nothing only fill your password in new password area).
Note:In order to know if your PC is capable of virtualization and how to enable it in BIOS please download this software from Microsoft:
1. Download OS X Lion Pre Installed and unrar it using WinRAR
2. In OS X Lion VMware Pre Installed folder open VMware Workstation v126.96.36.1994285 folder
Install VMware workstation 7 (keys are included inside the folder in text file)
3. Put the Mac OS X Lion 10.7 VMware folder (its 5 GB) in any place u want where you have the most space
4. Open VMware Workstation
5. Choose from menu the option: Open ExistingVM
6. Click and open OS X Lion.vmx now VMware will add the it as virtual OS
7. Click Power on this virtual machine and start OS X Lion
8. In password area above dont fill anything just put mouse cursor in password area and hit ENTER NO PASSWORD NEEDED!!
and If you wants to install applications and OS X asks for administration password just leave it blank and hit OK button.