Folder Lock is fast file-security software that can password-protect, lock, hide, and encrypt any number of files, folders, drives, pictures, and documents in seconds. Locked files are undeletable, unrenamable, unmovable, hidden, and inaccessible. You can lock, scramble, or encrypt depending on speed and security. Folder Lock is fully portable, so you can protect your files on USB flash drives, disks, CD-RWs, notebooks, and hard disks, and it doesn't require installation on another PC. Folder Lock protects files in Windows, DOS, and Safe modes, even when you change your OS or boot from a disk. Folder Lock doesn't let you delete its own program folder, and it can't be uninstalled without the correct password. Additional options include Stealth Mode, Hacker Attempt Monitoring, Shred files, AutoLock, Auto Shutdown PC, Lock your PC, Erase PC tracks, 256-bit Blowfish Encryption and Context Menu in Explorer.
What is Folder Lock?
Folder Lock® is a fast data encryption and password protection software for Windows. It can simultaneously encrypt, lock and password protect your files, folders, drives, USB drives and even CD/DVD-RW.
Folder Lock creates encrypted storages called 'Lockers'. You can keep as many of your private files & folders in your Locker and password protect it with a single click. You can transfer, secure and backup these Lockers. Lockers are portable, you can keep them in USB Flash Drives, CD/DVD (R-RW), & notebooks or transfer them via email or upload. Lockers are even undeletable on the computer where Folder Lock is installed.
You can treat Lockers just as you would treat them in physical world. Each user can have their own Lockers. However, a single user can create multiple Lockers with different passwords as well. With Folder Lock, you can choose either to encrypt using 256-bit AES on-the-fly encryption or lock files, folders and drives anywhere on your computer. Each Locker can contain your encrypted files as well as your personal list of locked items.
Furthermore, Folder Lock's options like hack attempt monitoring, stealth mode, data shredding, history cleaning & auto protection can enhance data security beyond anything ever achieved. In addition, a locker's delete, move and rename are password protected to prevent data loss.
Folder Lock is Windows Vista / 2003 / XP / 2000 compatible and is the most downloaded File Security program in the market today.
Features and Benefits:
• 256-bit AES encryption on-the-fly (military standard) for file protection.
• File Lock, Folder Lock, Drive Lock, File Encryption and Folder Encryption. All in one complete package.
• Full Portability. Password protect USB Drives, Lock CDs & DVDs and share password with trusted friends.
• Backup or transfer your password protected Lockers anywhere. All data sits in one place for easy backup.
• Undeletable Lockers (on the PC where Folder Lock is installed). Deletion requires you to login into Folder Lock.
• Shred files automatically when data is encrypted. Choose this option for full data security.
• Stealth Mode feature can efficiently hide all the traces of Folder Lock ever been installed on your PC.
• Windows History Cleaning. Removes recent history of PC activity automatically when Locker closes.
• Hack Attempt Monitoring option can monitor fake password attempts and can Shutdown PC automatically.
• Fastest Encryption! Encrypted data is later decrypted in memory, preventing data recovery & slow processing.
• Complete Privacy! Whether you're concerned with privacy, data theft, data loss, data leaks or virus attacks. You need Folder Lock!