Partition Find & Mount implements a new concept of deleted or lost partition recovery. It works in the most convenient way possible — by locating and mounting partitions into the system, thus making those lost partitions available to you like any generic disk volume. Partition Find & Mount will also work in case any Boot Record (including the Master Boot Record) is missing, damaged or overwritten.
Partition Find & Mount is:
• Easy to use. You do not need special knowledge to use the software.
• Safe to your data. There is no possible way you could get things worse.
• Free for personal use. Use it as much as you like.
Master Boot Record
• Master Boot Record is a hidden area on your hard drive that contains all information about disk partitions (sometimes also called volumes or logical drives). If it gets erased or damaged, you may completely lose access to your data.
• Lost or deleted partitions can be found with Partition Find and Mount. In the easiest case, if MBR is the only structure that is corrupted, it will take just a second for Partitions Find & Mount to find all partitions!
• After partitions are found, you can mount them to the system, making them visible as usual read-only disk volumes.
When Find & Mount tool does not work
• Partition Find & Mount software is designed to find lost or deleted partitions in the most convenient way, however, it may not work if the file system on a partition or hard drive itself is severely damaged.
Supported Operating Systems: Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows 2000.